ALL VISITORS AND GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR THE RURBAN VILLAGE GUIDE. THUS PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLLOWING GUIDE IN ENTIRETY BEFORE BUYING TICKETS.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of and availing the services of The Rurban Village.
The Rurban Village is located at:
N.H.- 58, Delhi-Meerut Road, Upper Ganga Canal Road, Gangnahar, Village Badka Arifpur, Muradnagar, Ghaziabad, U.P. – 201 206, India.
Registered office at:
C-292, 2nd floor, Defence Colony
New Delhi – 110024
DO’S AND DON’TS
While gearing up for a day trip or packing for a stay at The RurBan Village, we request our guests to kindly adhere to the following Do’s and Don’ts:
- Carry mosquito repellent, a torch (with extra batteries), comfortable walking shoes, cap, stole or some other form of head protection (in excessively hot season), swimming costume with towel and one additional pair of clothes.
- Wear appropriate attire, to suit the climate, and to prevent triggering a culture shock.
- Pack your bags with environment friendly things.
- Carry as little plastic as possible. Dispose trash in the dustbins placed at noticeable corners in The RurBan Village.
- Village food is delicious. Try it as much as possible! Outside food is prohibited. Ask for modifications in the food according to your taste, instead of wasting it.
- Respect the local culture and refrain from physical intimacy in public places.
- Interact with animals under the supervision of the caretaker.
- Seek permission before photographing people to ensure their privacy.
- We regularly perform organic and natural pest control in the village but sometimes there may be insects, rodents, wasps, etc. owing to hundreds of acres of land and damp soil which act as natural habitat for such creatures. So, if you see any such insect or rodent, please do not panic, inform the service staff and we will take care of it.
- Do not leave behind any non-biodegradable waste. Do not litter the environment.
- Own food/drinks or any service from outside is strictly prohibited inside The RurBan Village. At any time if any item is noticed, the same will be kept by the management and returned to the guest upon their departure.
- Consumption of alcohol, drugs and smoking is strictly prohibited and is subject to purchase/obtain of liquor license.
- For reasons beyond our control, sometimes some activities may not be available.
- Pets are not allowed inside The RurBan Village premises.
- Do not cause damage to/tamper the property including plucking/ squishing of plants or flowers. Such acts of destruction are chargeable.
- Please do not allow your maids and drivers to enter inside The RurBan Village. Services, such as meals for maids and drivers will be provided subject to availability and will be at an additional cost.
- Your visit to The RurBan Village and participation in activities whether outdoor or indoor including rope course and ATV’s, etc. has some risk attached to it. Your visit and participation in any of the activities is at your own risk. The RurBan Village or any of its staff, management, or associate cannot be held responsible in case of any injury or unfortunate happening. We do our best to take care of minor injuries with a provision to call a doctor.
- All meals at The Rurban Village follow a strict time schedule. Visitors/participants/guests are requested to maintain the schedule at all times. The Rurban Village management reserves the right to decline services or levy additional charges in case the participants do not avail of their meals within prescribed timings.
- Natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances are beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible for any injury that might occur to any guest or their property while their visit/ stay with us.
- Carrying any Gun, Weapons or Other arm/items strictly prohibited.
- DJ not beyond 9:45 PM.
- The management reserves the right to hold, cancel, restrict, terminate or forfeit the entry of any person or participant or guest without any prior notice or any reason.
- Right of admission are reserved with management.
- Please deposit refundable security at the time of taking games equipment.
- Please carry copy of your ID proof to be submitted at The Rurban Village at the time of Check-in formalities. Concessional prices for children will be given only upon furnishing government issued proof of age. Failure to provide the same will attract full price.
- Please take care of your belongings and precious items. The RurBan Village or its staff will not be liable in form or manner for any theft or loss of your personal property.
- We take utmost safety precautions to the best of your interests for all activities and adventire activities at The Rurban Vilage. However, The Rurban village or its staff and members shall not be liable for any damage, harm or injury done to you while entering or performing any of the activities or adventure activities. Your entry or performing of any of the activities including adventure activities at The Rurban Village is at your own discretion and risk.
- All guests are subject to existing local laws and The RurBan Village rules and regulations.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
Booking and payment:
- Booking will be considered confirmed only upon 100% payment in advance.
- 50% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations made 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. 100% cancellation fee will be charged for all cancellations made within 7 days of the scheduled arrival date. For further details on returns and refund please see our refund policy.
- Please be sure to bring printed tickets and a valid ID with you on the scheduled arrival date. Entry will not be permitted without tickets. Concessional prices for kids will be provided only upon furnishing government issued document evidencing age of the child. Failure to do so will attract full price.
- Any activity/service not covered in the package may be provided at extra cost, if possible.