ANGEETHI KI AANCH SE
Just like the fresh fragrance of soil after a downpour, food from our kitchen prepared with love and handpicked ingredients is sure to leave you refreshed for a fun filled expedition at The RurBan Village.
We strive to minimize external intervention in the process of cooking by utilizing either home grown or carefully picked fruits and vegetables as ingredients for dishes we serve you on your visit.
The organic waste generated during the day is fed into our bio gas plant which powers our ethnic chulhas to pipe out hot dishes.
- Food is included in the price of your package. However, extra price may be charged for some food items/ drinks.
- The Menu is subject to change without prior notice and may vary based on season.
- Food is available only during the time mentioned above. Guests are requested to follow the schedule for all meals in order for us to serve you without any sense of urgency. The RurBan Village management however, reserves the right to decline services or levy additional charges in case the guests do not avail of their meals within prescribed time slots.
- Please make the attendant aware of your allergies, if any.
- Outside food shall not be allowed.
- *Any one available at Chef’s Selection.